Events and Game Times Coming soon!
Hi SGSL Family,
We have our date for the SGSL League Day @ Stanford Softball! It will be on Sunday April 14th @ Noon.
NOTE: Unlike years past, Stanford is now charging an $8 admission to their softball games.
With our League Day we were able to get the tickets discounted to $5 each when you pre-buy by going to GoStanford.com/Promo-Code and use the discount code “SGSL” (see the attached flyer).
Some highlights for our day @ Stanford:
* Stadium wide T-Shirt Giveaway
* Post Game Autographs (they will have team posters available), you can also get your visor, hat, shirt, etc. autographed.
* If 55 tickets are purchased using the code on the flyer we will be eligible for the following awesome experiences:
1) “Starting 9” we will randomly select SGSL Players to take the field with the Stanford Players for the pre-game>
2) After the game all SGSL Player will go on the field for a picture with the Stanford Players
NOTE: If you have any questions please contact Dave Wurfer or contact Josh Ned @ Stanford, his contact information in on the flyer.
Click here for the schedule by team:
To order photos:
- Select ORDER BEFORE PHOTO DAY
- Enter the League code: SC214819
- Print your receipt and bring to Photo Day.
ON PHOTO DAY…
*Check-in with your team 15 minutes before your photo time
*Assemble players in height order
*Make sure each player has their order form/Online Order Confirmation printout ready
VINYL BANNER DISCLAIMER
The camera flash reflects off vinyl banners leaving it unreadable. Teams assume responsibility for quality issues due to banner glare.
Hi SGSL Families,
This year we are rescheduling our rained out Opening Ceremonies on Sunday 3/17 10:30AM Ortega Park. Although we will (hopefully) have played games before then, we will still call them Opening Ceremonies…
Please arrive by 10:15AM and assemble with your team on the 3rd base side near the Snack Shack. There will be Board Member there to help direct your teams.
Once Ceremonies are concluded, Picture Day will begin over by the gazebo.